Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner. ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
(1) All contracts entered into between the customer and ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner via the internet are subject to these terms and conditions of business. By placing an online order customers agree to these terms and conditions.
2 Offer and conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of products at our Online Shop does not represent a legally binding offer.
(2) By clicking the button "Complete Payment", the customer is making a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of the order will occur immediately after the order has been sent through an automatically generated e-mail and does not yet represent an acceptance of any contract. Such acceptance will only come into being when the customer receive an e-mail from us, in which we confirm the dispatch of the item or the order. We are able to accept your order within two days.
3 Reservation of property rights
(1) ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner remains in ownership of all goods delivered to customers until full payment of the goods has been received.
(2) You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
4 Prices, payment and terms of delivery
(1) The retail price is payable upon placement of an order. Prepayment by way of pre-paid bank transfer by the client to the advised account is a general prerequisite for the dispatch of goods.
(2) The prices published on our internet platform at the time of ordering apply. We reserve the right to amend obvious errors at any time.
(3) Post and packaging costs, generally borne by the customer, are added to the price.
(4) The delivery of goods will be affected by ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner as soon as we receive the full purchase price plus the relevant delivery and postage charges.
(5) Goods are delivered exclusively as insured parcel. We reserve the right to choose our own logistic partner company.
(1) The guarantee period is based on the EU rules for legal guarantee. This is 2 years and begins at the time the customer receives the product.
(2) If an item turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised, we must repair or replace it free of charge or give the customer a full refund or reduction in price.
6 Modifications to the service and prices
(1) Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
(2) We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
(3) We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
7 Applicable law and jurisdiction
(1) Austrian law applies.
(2) In all legal matters Austrian law, excluding any of its reference provisions and the UN sales law, applies exclusively to all legal dealings between ELLAMAR, Daniela Holleis-Weingärtner and the customer applies, in as far as this is legally permissible.
(3) For consumers as defined in Art 5 EVÜ their national obligatory consumer protection law provisions apply, unless the applicable Austrian provisions are more favourable.
8 Severability Clause
(1) Should certain terms of the current contract be ineffective or impracticable or after contract closure be ineffective or impracticable, then the validity of the remaining provisions of the contract still remains unchanged.
9 Third-party links
(1) Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
(2) We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
10 Data Privacy Statement
(1) We only use your data for processing your order.
(2) Customer data is stored and used by us according to the relevant regulations.
(3) You are entitled to request and receive, disclosure of information, amendments, stoppage and deletion of your stored data free of charge at any time. Please inform us of your demands by e-mail, fax or post.
(4) We will not pass on your personal data, including your postal address and e-mail address, to a third party without your specific and at any time revocable assent. Exempt from this is information required by partners supplying a service involved in the processing of your order (e.g. the mail order firms commissioned with the delivery and banks involved in the payment process). In this case the amount of information passed on is restricted to a necessary minimum. We have initiated technical and organisational safety measures to protect the personal data held by us from random or intentional manipulation, loss or deletion and against data being accessed by unauthorized persons.